You have no items in your shopping cart.
We’ve tried to make our Terms and Conditions are clear as possible. They are designed to ensure your online shopping experience is as easy and secure as possible. We’re sorry if they sound a bit formal. Take a deep breath and dive in
The Terms and Conditions apply to astonsoflondon.co.uk. If you have any questions relating to the Terms and Conditions, please contact Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 193 7390.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Christmas Delivery
- Shipping Outside the UK
- Returns and Refunds
- Cancelling Your Order
- Late/Non Arrival of Your Delivery
Last orders for Christmas delivery are 21st December for non-personalised items and 18th December for personalised items.
Shipping & Delivery
Delivery is subject to stock availability and credit card authorisation. Please note that we do not despatch to PO Boxes or companies without the name of a person to whom the package is addressed.
Items of high value and most of our towelling range will be sent via recorded delivery/carrier at no extra cost, but please note that a signature will be required on receipt of goods.
UK Delivery Costs
Standard (3-7 working days)
*Express (2-5 working days)
**Next Day (orders placed before 11am, only available on selective gifts )
Delivery to the Highlands and Islands &
*please note that due to the weight of certain goods such as bathrobes and furniture, Aston’s of London may despatch the goods via courier, even if standard delivery has been selected by the customer, in which case a signature will be required.
*Purchases are despatched as soon as payment is cleared, usually within 24 hours (if in stock), EXCEPT for the personalised and engraved gifts where delivery might vary between 2 to 7 working days.
If you require a shorter delivery time on bespoke gifts (personalised, engraved or made to order) please leave a note for us at the checkout with your order, email us at email@example.com or contact us on 0207 193 7390
**Next day delivery is available on selective gifts for a cost of £11.99, but the order should be confirmed with customer services before 11am (especially if bespoke items are required).
Products may be despatched separately, depending on the types of products being ordered
Shipping Outside the UK
Deliveries outside UK will be dispatched by Royal Mail International Services.
If you select either the Global Value or Global Priority options, your goods are covered for loss or damage
up to £100.
Please note that, for items dispatched interationally by standard airmail service, or sent to a PO Box address
Aston's of London takes no responsiblity for loss, damage or theft, and no refunds can be provided.
Postage is calculated by weight and the World Zone of your chosen delivery address.
For interantional orders over 2Kg in weight, please contact us or Call 0207 193 790 for a shipping quote.
Please allow 5 - 7 working days from the date of dispatch for delivery. For all other Terms & Conditions,
please refer to the above "Shipping & Delivery" section for the UK.
Returns and Refunds
- We operate a 21 day standard ‘no quibble’ returns and refund policy for items despatched within the UK (For Items purchaced during December as Christmas Presents items can be returned upto the end of January 2014) and 30 days for countries anywhere else. This applies to standard ‘off the shelf’ products.
For bespoke/made to order/personalised orders we offer a fully refundable returns policy for manufacturing faults and errors.
- Please note that the return postage will only be refundable in case of faulty products. Goods must be returned in their original condition, and packaged as despatched. If a postage refund is applicable to you, please include proof of postage inside the Returns Package. Please note that the goods should be returned via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, as we are unable to arrange for collection. Thank you.
PLEASE NOTE, THAT REFUNDS WILL ONLY BE MADE IF GOODS ARE RETURNED IN THE SAME CONDITION AND PACKAGED AS DESPATCHED. So please take care when you return goods for a refund.
Your statutory rights remain intact at all times.
Send your Returns to:
Aston's of London Ltd
39 Coney Hill Road
Cancelling Your Order
- You can normally cancel your order for any reason up to the point of despatch or point of manufacture for bespoke/handmade items. If you wish to cancel within this time, you will be refunded in full within 3 working days. In the event items have been despatched, please refer to the Returns and Refunds section above.
Late/Non Arrival of Your Delivery
- If your delivery is late or doesn’t arrive within the delivery timescale, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of non-delivery, we can only despatch a replacement after 20 working days have elapsed. This is the timescale defined by Royal Mail that classifies a parcel as lost.